PSA: Frog Morton and Others In Stock at Smokingpipes.com

• Thread starter Deleted member 2386
  • Start date
Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah didn’t look like they got any ginnies, alas, but I know a lot of folks love the Frog family, too!

Thanks Jesse,

Grabbed a few tins of Frog on the log and one tin of the cellar.

Thought I was gonna get by under 50 bucks, but then I saw that these HH V. Syrian 1 pounders have returned!  :face:

Well, at least I got the free shipping. ;)

I've decided to observe the frenzy from afar on this one. I like the FM blends well enough but people are scrapping over these tins like they are Cabbage Patch dolls in 1986.....

"Due to limited availability, there's a limit of 50 per customer per day for this item."

Just that??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :tongue:

Yah, no, I'm good. I like the vintage Syrian jar though. Perhaps next month, if they're still available.

Ozark Wizard":flnzcyxj said:
Yah, no, I'm good. I like the vintage Syrian jar though. Perhaps next month, if they're still available.
I;'m with you on that, Wiz! I'd much rather a pound of Vintage Syrian and a nice jar. Not sure I can afford to risk the border fees on it though. Ouch. :(

Thanks for the heads up, just picked up 8 tins. There is a Sutliff I've been wanting to try so I grabbed that as well.. I was going to just order 4 tins, but at $10.00 shipping I was only $30 dollars away from $95 for their free shipping. I came in at $95.21. Beat that! :D

I also picked up some Cajun Dark today at a local store. Last McClelland tin they had.

I'll pass on the frog series. Thanks for the heads up though GG

Jim

Picked up 3 tins of Frog Morton. Not my favorite McC blend, but good enough for me to get some, even if it's just for nostalgia's sake. Plus, like I mentioned in another post, I like the art on the tin.

Well, I'm not going to loose any sleep over it. If it's gone, so be it. When my FM is gone, so be it. I'll just move on to something else. It is a shame that so many good tobaccos are gone, but that's the way it goes. I'll just remember the good smokes I had and move on.