puppies

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im running low in my cellar bad low so i am being careful i lost track on gettimg it stocled back

arky, I hadn't been terrible familiar with that breed until you posted your pics. Heard of them of course, but didn't know what they looked like. Based on the pic of the mother, you'll have some fine looking young 'un's shortly. Hope the stud was equally as attractive.

What's the breakdown of male to female pups and have their eyes opened yet?

Cheers,

RR

2 girl 3 boys both girls are spoken for tommrow they go to firat vet visit to get dew claws re moved and a cheakup with mom. the eye take about 2 weeks to open along with ears as ears and eye are not open when born

Hope all goes well at the doctors visit for Mom and the kids. Ask for a good rate!! Keep those pictures coming, especially once their eyes open and can stand up well. You getting enough sleep?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Blackhorse ":3u5sfezf said:
Sounds like you've adopted the whole family, LC. lol
Ahhh, what the heck, Arky is a nice guy :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Wow, thanks for posting. She looks like a very attentive Mom. Also also very gentle with her pups.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

i decided to donate a puppy to avbf or a veterans best friend ptsd traning dogs. so thw puppy will be a certified ptsd service dog.  my way of saying thank you. im also in talks with being the trainer of this dog as well so not only am i donateing tge dog ill be training it as well

arkansaspiper":1l55m8tr said:
i decided to donate a puppy to avbf or a veterans best friend ptsd traning dogs. so thw puppy will be a certified ptsd service dog.  my way of saying thank you. im also in talks with being the trainer of this dog as well so not only am i donateing tge dog ill be training it as well
That is beyond generous! Well done. :D

how many wounded soldiers do you know that brag or expect a thank you atleast all the ones i know say its my job or its my pleasure to serve

Arky, well done and very thoughtful on your part. Believe me, your kindness and generosity will be well appreciated. :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Arky, my Granddaughter said..." thank you for posting pictures ". 
She really appreciates all the pictures you post. My Granddaughter is going to be a Veterinarian. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

How are all the puppies and Mom doing today? You still get up much during the night? 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!