Pussy update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cooking-a-cat.jpg

I'm more of a cat slut than I am married to the idea of having one. They find me frequently. We pet, we purr, we hang out, then go our merry way. I don't mind this. :lol:

monbla256":axthbn7z said:
beetljazz, you need to take a look at the Norwegian Forest Cat. They were bred for your part of the world :p Nice and long fluffy hair, which is nice to pet :p Don't put it off, you know you NEED a kitteh :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Forest_Cat
Oh yes those are beautiful creatures! :D

Alas, as long as I don't have separate painting space, I will have to resist the urge. Knowing the universal habits of cats on choosing places where they lie down, imagine me having a big watercolour drying on the floor, and a kittie walking in...

As an animal rescue worker with 5 cats of my own, this makes me happy. They are adorable!

beetlejazz said:
monbla256":mnzbdut9 said:
imagine me having a big watercolour drying on the floor, and a kittie walking in...
Kitty would either continue having a good time engaging the painting, completely changing the scope and value of your work, or, would stop cold in its tracks two feet from the painting, smelling the moisture, and avoid it like a plague. :lol:

You just never know. :twisted:

Hermit":1wtne1an said:
The little black one brought me a Cardinal today.
Gee, mixed emotions there! ;)
The SF Giants kind of did the same thing for me this year. :lol:

8)