"Put down your blowie thing"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_In_Philly

Reaction score
So I was sitting on the deck smoking some Wessex Burley Slice while the little man (now 2 1/2) is playing with some toys at the other end of the deck. I was a bit lost in thought when he sternly says "Daddy, put down your blowie thing and play soccer with me!"

Damn that kid makes me laugh.

I am pretty sure that my pipes will hence forth be known as blowie things. My wife will see to it.

Dave_In_Philly":ux3tetz5 said:
So I was sitting on the deck smoking some Wessex Burley Slice while the little man (now 2 1/2) is playing with some toys at the other end of the deck. I was a bit lost in thought when he sternly says "Daddy, put down your blowie thing and play soccer with me!"

I am pretty sure that my pipes will hence forth be known as blowie things. My wife will see to it.  
better than 'sucky things!'  8) 

DrT999":3ldbe96j said:
Dave_In_Philly":3ldbe96j said:

better than 'sucky things!'  8) 
Yeah, Life's full of those already.

"... blowie thing..." huh? He may have something there, ya ought to try it that way next time your 'baccy starts to bite !! :twisted: :twisted: 

Ah yes out if the mouths of babes. By the way I got smacked upside the back of my head for this. Wife looked over my shoulder and about blew coffee out her nose. Totally worth it!

Jim

I wish they still made bubble pipes. Then your wee man could have his own "blowie thing". However, toys like that are hard to come by anymore. I remember having a lot of fun with them as a kid.

They still throw those out down during Mardi Gras , the little green pipes and bubble pipes. Guess we haven't learned better yet down here lol. I did notice they changed those little white sugar sticks in a box and don't call them candy cigs anymore.