Quick update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
Hey every one, been a while since I've been on here, I apologise for my absence, there was good reason.

I don't feel up to giving many details but briefly my Mrs left me taking my 2 daughters with her and is denying me access to my children, I didn't take it very well, I coped for a while but eventually I got really unwell mentally and my string snapped, I had to spend some time in hospital for my own safety.

I'm still not out of the woods, I am struggling with dealing with life just one minute at a time just now and still feel very weak emotionally and mentally but I think I am getting better now, I'm not coping with not being able to see my children at all and spend the vast majority of my time crying because I miss them so much.

I hope you are all doing okay, I have missed you all very much, I love you guys, Kirk. :)

Ey up Kirk

Good to see you posting again mate. We've all been concerned for you tha knows.

Not pleased to hear of your recent issues. Must be very difficult for you. I hope you can get visitation to your kids. Take it one day at a time and keep as positive as you can.

Time will heal things mate. Hollow words I know, but it's all I got right now.

Keep us all updated won't you lad. There's a good chap.

Cheers,

RR

Many of us have been through this very same thing, time to put your big boy britches on and point yourself in a positive direction. Hanging on to the pain does no one any good. Move on to bigger and better things. ;)

Greetings Kirk,

It surely is good to find you posting again. Sorry about your troubles but you have the strength within you to push on. Someone much wiser than me once said that when we are in the deepest darkest part of the valley and all seem to be against us we should endeavor to do something for someone else that will make them happy. In the process they will discover a friend and we begin the healing process and find comfort from within. It's a tough to do but it works.

Hang in there my old friend and keep posting. You've been missed by your many friends here.  :)

AJ

Kirk,

You'll know my sentiments mate. Suffice to it's a wonderful thing to see you posting once more.

Here's to a brighter future mate.

Warmest wishes,

Stick.

Kirk,

Thank you for popping in, and having the strength to share. Life can be a real series of ups and downs, hang in there and get in a good place.

John

Kirk,

It's great to hear from you. I am sorry to hear about your troubles. You are a good man and an even better friend. Keep your head up, you have a lot of friends here and we are praying for you. The pipes I have from you I hold near and dear to my heart.

Shane

Fatman":5bik2cjl said:
Kirk,

Thank you for popping in, and having the strength to share. Life can be a real series of ups and downs, hang in there and get in a good place.

John

I couldn't put it any better.

mark":0w0hgbso said:
Fatman":0w0hgbso said:
Kirk,

John

I couldn't put it any better.
I agree as well. Keep moving forward as you have, that's all we can do when things fall apart around us.

"T"

Best wishes on your new life's direction. Things will clear up, you'll see...

Take care......

Kirk, when I was in a similar situation, I found a counsellor to be a great help, talking things through and all that. They also taught me a great lesson, not forgiving someone only hurts you, it doesn't make a lick of difference to the other person.

Keep on keeping on and take things one day at a time and get the best lawyer you can afford.

Good luck.

Tim

Kirk,

Hey man, I am happy to hear from you regardless of the news.

We love you too, brother. Hang in there my friend and thanks for the update.

Kirk my friend I'm sorry to hear of your plight. You are a good and kind man and you will get through this. Take things one step at a time because I'm sure right now even one day at a time is too much to handle. We're here for you when you need us.

Jim

So many lovely heart warming replies, they mean more to me than you guys might suspect, thank you all so much for thinking of me.

I am trying really hard to keep focused on the now, minute by minute, looking any further into the future causes me to have really bad panic attacks, it's hard enough coping with the depression which has struck with great vigour without panic attacks as well.

The hardest part just now is dealing with the loneliness, I don't know any one really in the village, my 3 brothers pop over every now and then which is wonderful getting to spend time with them all, I haven't seen them in so very long. It's hard going just now, the vast majority of the time I just sit on my chair or I lay on the bed crunched up in a ball, I didn't realise how much purpose my kids had given my life and they're just gone. I've lost them forever, I can't afford a bad solicitor let alone a good one, I have pursued every avenue I can think of and several others suggested to me by some people on a support forum, I don't have a leg to stand on, that hurts more than I could ever put into words, I miss my girls so much I can't breathe at times.

It is so good to be around you guys again, please try to forgive me if I am not as chirpy or cheeky as I normally am, I am trying not to bring the darker stuff here and it's wearing me down so I'm not really feeling like talking too much.

Peace and blessings to you all, love you guys, Kirk. :)