quirky billiard

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the rev

Reaction score
This was for a friend of mine that has a quirky retro style that could be considered "dandy" I figured a traditional shape, with a bit of a twist was perfect for him.

Pipe21_small_zpsffb6b15d.jpg
Pipe22_small_zps2fd50067.jpg
carlspipe_zpsf3b7d2c0.jpg
Pipe23_small_zpsebaa25cf.jpg
Pipe24_small_zpsd43659be.jpg
Pipe25_small_zpsdb31e898.jpg

rev

Nice job man, I love the tortoise shell stem, it contrasts nice with the stain

Now that is fantastic Rev, a very sturdy sized bowl and the walls are an excellent gauge, not so keen on the Lucite stems myself but it does indeed seem to work very well with this pipe, very nice work Rev. :)

I like the colours and styling on that Rev, very nice work.

Pretty subdued, masculine pipe for a fancylad, but it has class and style. I dig the stem quite a bit! Billiards aren't easy to make, and that one looks great, leaning to the "stout" side by a tad (not a bad thing, just looks beefy).

8)

Kind of looks like it's made out of really old pitted steel. Really like that finish.

Doesn't look quite quirky to me, it looks downright classically nice. Good heavy digs with the rustication--not like more standard (and thus boring) rustication. Almost like sandblasted bird's eye. Very nice.

thanks guys, this was my first billiard and I am happy with it. The dimensions are pretty close to standard. I will make some more that is for sure, but right now I am making some freaky pipes.

rev

I love it. Bit of a Dandy myself though more of the outdoorsy 'Pedestrianism and Pugilism' type. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

That is a beautiful pipe, exactly what I've been looking for myself! Want one!!

Very nice. I like the beefiness of the bowl paired with the slender shank and stem. Good work!