R.I.P. Fatman (10-26-1962) to (10-11-2016)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to need a lot of booze this evening. I loved that Fatman... Yall do know he was the one that taught Santa how to be all cheerful and full of largess. Before Fatman inspired Nick he was just a grumpy conductor on the Alaskan Rail.

Yeah...chasing Hufflepuff down the tracks toward Fairbanks!

z_Cerf.gif" style="width: 200px;height: 200px

Yeah, and not only does he indulge in cheap theater (with the blood red ink) and have crappy penmanship (agreed)...he has poor grammer (ends last sentence with preposition). So there!

And I fart in his general direction!

Also appears to be a greasy thumbprint on the signature. Food, not engine though.

I'm in for this one btw

Jevverrett":hoj6l49f said:
Also appears to be a greasy thumbprint on the signature. Food, not engine though.

I'm in for this one btw
I'll keep track of this thread, but make sure to post on the Bombing thread, too! I like to have all of the responses in one place. Makes my job easy. :bom:

I thought this was for real when I saw the title. Sadness crept over me as I opened it. Then, POW! I realized it was a joke about the bombing. Geez, man.

puros_bran":phb26lcz said:
Knock all that circle jerk crap off... We have a murder on our hands.
Have someone from the precinct run up the extra coffee pot, a fan, our blood pressure medicine, and a turkey sammich.. We are gonna be here a minute.
Here here! And will someone PLEASE close the windows! There's not enough smoke in here for me to think properly!

Dottleman":5xyycpqf said:
puros_bran":5xyycpqf said:
Knock all that circle jerk crap off... We have a murder on our hands.
Have someone from the precinct run up the extra coffee pot, a fan, our blood pressure medicine, and a turkey sammich.. We are gonna be here a minute.
Here here! And will someone PLEASE close the windows! There's not enough smoke in here for me to think properly!
Alright gents, you heard the man! Pick up the smoke!

Congratulations on getting BOMBED so well, very nicely done indeed. That's some generosity for sure :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!