R.Wozniak handmade pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dzien' Dobry Rafal!

That bulldog looks great.

RobJ":dblcggsw said:
Dzien' Dobry Rafal!

That bulldog looks great.
I WANT that bulldog! I'm a sucker for bulldogs and I have some space in my kennel for another one

Very beautiful pipes, congratulations! I particularly liked the bulldog. I look forward to seeing many more of your creations in this forum. Cheers!

Welcome to the board Rafal. Stunning pipes, I most especially like the first one. It's hard to be unique but this one certainly is. I like the non symetrical lines. Looking forward to seeing more of you and your work...

Hello! Thank you all for your warm welcome. I'm glad and I promise to show more my works.

Just bought my first Wozniak pipe!!! Can't wait for it to get here. Here are some pictures. I'm really excited to have a pipe from a BoB member. :D

wp110.jpg

wp210.jpg

wp310.jpg

Hey Rafal, how often do you carve a new pipe? Just wondering about your process and what your drive and inspirations are. I love learning about the makers of the pipes I like.

Feazelle-n-it":igie04mt said:
Hey Rafal, how often do you carve a new pipe? Just wondering about your process and what your drive and inspirations are. I love learning about the makers of the pipes I like.
Hey. New pipe is 1-3 times on the week. Pipemakers is not my only one job so I make little pieces. I think about pipes all time and I create new ideas and draw continuosly.

Very nice. Are your new pipes listed on your site or is there another place to buy from?

Feazelle-n-it":xqy3f1nk said:
Very nice. Are your new pipes listed on your site or is there another place to buy from?
Sometimes I show something new on my site. More pipes on the ebay and soon on the shops I hope 8) And of course orders.

I have purchased two of your pipes from eBay. Still waiting on them to arrive. I haven't seen your new one listed yet. I'll keep checking. Thanks.

Picked up Cave 2. It's freaking beautiful!! Great work!! Next I'll get you to make me a Goblin, but that will be after Christmas. Once again, Outstanding work!!

Feazelle-n-it":f2rab6eh said:
Picked up Cave 2. It's freaking beautiful!! Great work!! Next I'll get you to make me a Goblin, but that will be after Christmas. Once again, Outstanding work!!
No problem. If you can give me an order on email (you can find contact formular on my website. Website is easy to find too :) :)  )