Rad Davis

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to Rad yesterday for about half an hour. He sounded like good 'ol Rad. He had been home about a week. The surgery went well, no major lasting heart damage, and now it's just rest and recovery.

It was good to hear his voice after an ordeal like that!

I just wanted to let y'all know how he was doing.

Brian.

Thanks for the update, Brian. I was wondering if you had heard from him.

I don't know Rad personally but have been an admirer of his work. Best wishes Rad on your recovery!

thought this was just another post raving about how great he was... man, now I am sad I didn't read it earlier. Rad, here's to a quick recovery brother

rev

Thanks, Guys, for all of your very kind thoughts. I'm feeling better with every passing day, and taking my time to fully recover.  :D 

Rad

Thanks for checking in Rad. Yes, take your recovery easy and give it all the time necessary.

My late Pap had 2 bypass operations and lived to a fine old age. No reason why you won't either. And he was a pipe smoker too!

:) 

Cheers,

RR

Just saw this.
Glad to hear that Rad is on the mend.
Positive thoughts are coming his way!
Get well soon!

Rad, 2 bypasses here in 98, still going strong. Glad all is going well. Bradley

Rad Davis":lme2cj8k said:
Thanks, Guys, for all of your very kind thoughts.  I'm feeling better with every passing day, and taking my time to fully recover.   :D 

Rad
From one Alabaman to another, I am glad you're doing better. Thanks for letting us know, Rad. Cheers.