Rad Davis

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Rad Davis? I've tried to contact him by E-mail several times about a stem replacement without any luck.
I'm wondering if everything is OK.

Went from being in here almost everyday to not being on here since the 22nd of Dec.

Yeah, I wondered at first if he went on a holiday vacation but his site now features handbags, which makes me wonder what's up.

mark":87gbcn24 said:
Yeah, I wondered at first if he went on a holiday vacation but his site now features handbags, which makes me wonder what's up.  
I didn't see any handbags on his site. I suspect he's on a 30 day safari. Or a cruise. Hope he's not ill.

Rad had a heart scare a couple of months ago and from what I understand has been taking things slowly. He's fine, but production is just not in full swing again just yet.

Good to hear is doing okay, had me worried. I hope he can continue to live at least a near normal life. It will be a great loss to many including the pipe community when he's gone.
Stay ornery and get well soon Rad!

Good Day All

I was in contact with Rad last week, as I was also concerned. Rad let me know he is doing well. Just taking some time to relax.

Regards
Michael J. Glukler

I messaged him via Facebook with the link to the thread in case he wants to make a personal appearance.