Radice pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could feel some sympathy for you and your predicament,,, :p

nice grab,,hope it smokes as good as it looks,,,,

I have an oil-cured twin bore Silk Cut that I absolutely love. It's one of the best smokers in my collection.

Justpipes":7d6k9znp said:
Midnight Blues":7d6k9znp said:
Justpipes":7d6k9znp said:
One of my best smokers is a Radice Silkcut Liverpool. It has one of the nicest blasts I have ever seen. I certainly would like to acquire another.
Mark, Do you have any photo's?

Oh! Wait a minute.........you mean of the Radice Silk Cut liverpool. I'll have to get on my other computer to post that photo. :lol: :D
Hey Mark, is that a Radice "Twin Bore?", Sorry folks, I couldn't resist. Now, can I have a glass of water? Thank you.....

That woman's clearly a novice smoker--seems she burnt her eyebrows off trying to light up.

Not that I'm discouraging her, just saying she needs many, many hours of supervised instruction from a caring teacher like myself.

I've had really good experiences with Radices. Someone referred to them as the "working man's high grade," and that's pretty close to the truth. The quality of the briar is high, the workmanship is good, and the smoking characteristics are excellent. You could spend triple the money for a comparable Castello. Even the highest grades, the Fiammatas, are relatively reasonable, and the Rinds and Silk Cuts are a real bargain.

One of the finishes I really like is the Underwood, sort of like the old Epoca drip-wax finish from Castello, or Camintto's New Dear. Here's one of mine, a wonderfully sweet smoking billiard.

4178738641_ffab5b2e96.jpg