Random Photo's from Kaywoodie Holiday Extravaganza

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docwatson

Reaction score
Just a few random photos to view, Hopefully someone will submit a photo of Doc Garr who was the winner of the pipe smoking event setting a new record.

Vernon Vig instructions
Vernonsinstruction.jpg

Tim Hynick & Nelson
TimNelson.jpg

Instructions
Instructions.jpg

Pipe preparation
Pipepreparation.jpg

Paul Bonacquisti & Lenny
PaulLenny.jpg

Lou Carbone
LouCarbone.jpg

Les
Les.jpg

Joe Mason
JoeMason.jpg

Hank the Jets Fan
JetsfanHank.jpg

Howie and Rolando
HowieRolando.jpg

Steve Monjure's story
BarkeepSteve.jpg

Looks like a rowdy bunch. Did the police have to come and break up any altercations?

Bill

That looks like it was a lot of fun! I wish there was a group of pipemen here I could hang out with. I hope you guys had as much fun as it seemed!

That modest room, with subtle decorations is obviously dedicated to pipe smokers...is that all it is used for?

Very cool. As Bill said, yeah, what a rowdy crowd. Settle down, boys.

Thanks for the photos, Andy! I had a great time as always, as did my NYPC brothers.

Thanks to Bill for being our host!

Thanks for posting these pics Doc, I love seeing events like this...very cool.

Very cool pics Andy, thanks for sharing them with us! :santa:

I really enjoyed the pictures Doc. Thanks for posting them.

Kyle Weiss":6vcji3nb said:
That modest room, with subtle decorations is obviously dedicated to pipe smokers...is that all it is used for?

Very cool.
Thanks for the replies gents, It was certainly a fun filled day.
Kyle, the room is the front office of the S.M. Frank Co. the maker of Kaywoodie Pipes in New York.
That explains the walls decorated with museum quality artifacts from the years past made by Kaywoodie.

Ha...Les was there. I met him on our Boswells meet and greet. He's a cool cat.

billmess":v25oi7uq said:
Looks like a rowdy bunch. Did the police have to come and break up any altercations?

Bill
It's not a Party unless the Police get called at least 2 or 3 times! And from the looks of his bunch, the cops probably just parked outside so they didn't have to keep driving back. :D