Randy Wiley And/Or Ardor Experience Anyone?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know why I opened that link. It was against my better judgment.

He does some nice work. Thankfully (or not) that first pipe is sold. I don't need to buy another anytime soon!

Very nice work :)

ADK_Pipe":du3p6mtt said:
I don't know why I opened that link. It was against my better judgment.

He does some nice work. Thankfully (or not) that first pipe is sold. I don't need to buy another anytime soon!

Very nice work :)
Your will power is much stronger than mine. Respect.

I have 6 or 7 Wiley's and 2 Ardors. My Wiley's are very good to great smokers and both of my Ardors are great smokers. I would probably have more Ardors but their price has gone up to where it rivals Castello and I really like Castello's. Anyway you can't go wrong with a Wiley. He makes a really nice pipe, they are oil cured and the chambers are tapered.

Best of Luck....Bob H

Mikem":0kxn525f said:
Cannot comment on the Wiley's (although have heard nothing but good things about them) but I have at least six Ardor's that I consider to be excellent smokers.
Agreed on the Ardor's. I've got a super giant billiard on my want list for this year. I'd be interested to know how Wiley's compare to Boswell's. Unfortunately, I don't own any of the former.

Ardors are outstanding smokers, but a bit more expensive than a Wiley. Worth the money IMO. I have one Boswell, and it was of green/poorly cured briar, so have not bought another.

Wileys:

I've had three. Nice grain. Extraordinarily heavy pipes. The stems are massive, but at the same time feel really good and are very substantial with wide, wide open draws. The big problem I have is that 2 of 3 smoked wet. Can't do a wet smoking pipe, two went away and I kept one.