Rangers Cardinals World Series

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first two games have both been excellent...except for the outcome. I have to be a Texas fan since they eliminated the Tigers. :x

I just watched the last six innings until the end... what a weird (but good) game... LaRoussa(sp?) bringing in that pitcher to walk a guy and then pulling him...and how Texas actually won off that last pitch/strike--geez!

I mean, good on Texas, I'm all for 'em!

jdkonzem":99xt3gsb said:
Anybody here watching? It has been really good so far.
Oh, yeah. Living and dying with every pitch. Tonight was special. While I'm officially a fan of the "dirtbag" it's great to see Mr Ranger Michael Young get his. I posted in the sports page as well.

WaydeG":ef9rjnoq said:
jdkonzem":ef9rjnoq said:
Anybody here watching? It has been really good so far.
Oh, yeah. Living and dying with every pitch. Tonight was special. While I'm officially a fan of the "dirtbag" it's great to see Mr Ranger Michael Young get his. I posted in the sports page as well.

Sports Page?!?!?! Man I need to scroll down more. I didn't even know that was there. :oops:

I thought of having a bowl while watching but I would turn into a choo-choo train and be guaranteed a charred tongue.