RE: Celtic Tailsman

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ED_X

Reaction score
Has anyone smoked this particular tobacco before? If so did you find it particularly aromatic? I bought a tin and every time I smoke it around anyone they say don't get much smell at all. Just wondering what someone else's experience is.

Thanks,
Ed

hey, I've tried this blend, I remember liking it, though I also remember it not being too strong in its flavour. With regards to room note, everybody who smelt it seemed to love it. I think it's pretty good tobacco, just the smell leads you to believe the taste will be somewhat different.
I read a load of reviews on the net which praised this blend, perhaps we got a couple of bum tins.
In my own experience, the only aro that has delivered the same on taste as on smell is Planta, Black Vanilla Flake.
I've heard MacBaren and Savinelli do a couple of good aro blends, though I'm yet to try them.

I have seen many positive reviews of this tobacco.

When I smoked it all I tasted was a nasty chemical tang.

I smoked a bowl of this tobacco and was seriously unimpressed. It was like tobacco with cherry syrup sprayed over it. Terrible. I thought I was going to try it again after the topping wore off, but it never did. I pitched this blend after only smoking one bowl and don't think I'll ever be back. Check.