Really?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
So.. no pics at the moment.

2 ecigs , a lb of Montecristo, and some pipe cleaners.. jb longs.

and a note about paying off the cops. Really?

IMAG0372.jpg

With a period service revolver... The PB knows!

Looks like the old S&W "27" classic... I've been looking for one of those... it's hard to get cops to part with 'em. :(

Very cool.

8)

Yes DrT.

It's pretty common knowledge I quit smoking last year.

I'd suspect he had to dig a little or just dumb lucked into the coffee.

That is freaking awesome. Wait....the Shadow's profile said he/she doesn't smoke....and you don't smoke :scratch: Just happens to luck into coffee and e-cigs, a likely story. Regardless congrats and enjoy brother.

Kaiser the last time I thought someone accused me of it HighHorse, err I mean BlackHorse pointed out that I jumped to conclusions to quickly.. so this time I'm not reacting to what I believe is an accusation..

puros_bran":qwbg266y said:
Kaiser the last time I thought someone accused me of it HighHorse, err I mean BlackHorse pointed out that I jumped to conclusions to quickly.. so this time I'm not reacting to what I believe is an accusation..
Glad BH has you trained so well. Just a marginal accusation, more picking at you and your e-cigs lol. Shadow got you purty darn good though, much different than what everyone else has gotten, except BH of course :scratch:

Nice, enjoy that coffee brother! The shadow is one resourceful dude!

Jim