regor's Next step.........

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regor

Reaction score
As most remember, six months ago my wife passed away after a long and great marriage. After a lot of thought and planning and even more work I have decided to move from the area to a place called Prescott Valley in up state Az. Its about 85 miles above Phoenix. Its a small but growing western town that is beautiful. I rented a small 2 BR house that I can afford on my S/S. There are too many memories here and its best I leave for a new life. The support I had from you during this mess has been fantastic and I'm very grateful. I don't know when I'll have internet again but I will get it at some point. It could be a few weeks or more but maybe not. Have to wait and see.. I'll be going up there at the end of this month. Thanks again for all your support during this highly emotional time. Hopefully I'll be back towards "normal" in a short period of time :affraid: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Best of luck to ya Regor and God bless! We'll be here waiting when you come back :D

The very best to you sir, I can only imagine what you've been through. I hope that your next set of adventures are peaceful and rewarding. :pipe:

Regor you are in my thoughts and prayers. I , too lost a wonderful wife of 25 years a few years ago and I know something of what you are going through. I understand and support your decision to start anew. God bless you Brother and we look forward to your return. We are always here for you.

Dave

I hope the change in scenery will help with the healing,,,we'll be keeping you close in our heart till you get back,,,

That sounds like a good plan for a new beginning. I wish you the very best. Come back to us when you can!

Hope the move goes smoothly and look forward when you get back to posting after your move Roger.

Rog...We have friends in Prescott, right around the corner from Prescott City. Been thru your new town on many occasions making the sojourn between Prescott, Jerome, and Sedona. Beautiful country, great weather. Temps run about 15 degrees cooler than Phoenix on any given day. We thoroughly enjoy the town square in Prescott, especially "Whiskey Row" and the Brewery!!!!! Next time I'm there maybe we can get together.

Best of luck with the move...FTRPLT

Roger,

Prescott is an awesome place! Jo and I love to visit there. It sounds like a very positive move for you and as Carlos said we'll be here for you and when Jo and I get back out there maybe we can visit!

Justpipes":qmwenym2 said:
Roger,

Prescott is an awesome place! Jo and I love to visit there. It sounds like a very positive move for you and as Carlos said we'll be here for you and when Jo and I get back out there maybe we can visit!
You and your wife will be more than welcome if you want to visit any time!! I had a frien that just stopped by to tell me something. He and his wife rented a truck for and hired 2 guys to load it up with all my stuff and also hired 2 guys up there to unload it for me. God Bless them!!! What a greatt help that is :sunny: :sunny: :cheers: :cheers: It sure seems to be going well in that direction

I hope you find gold there prospecting.Happy Trails!

Winslow :sunny: