regor's Next step.........

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again for all your encouragement. It has really helped!!! Starting late Thurs I won't have internet anymore till I get it hooked up at the new place. Not exactly sure when that will be but I will let you know. This sure is a lot of work but its well worth it. Thanks again - Roger :sunny: :sunny: :cheers: :cheers:

regor":naf6qnnc said:
Thanks again for all your encouragement. It has really helped!!! Starting late Thurs I won't have internet anymore till I get it hooked up at the new place. Not exactly sure when that will be but I will let you know. This sure is a lot of work but its well worth it. Thanks again - Roger :sunny: :sunny: :cheers: :cheers:
We will be looking forward to your return to the BoB Roger! Be safe!

Well, my internet will e disconnected Thurs morning at 8:30 am. I hope to be back with in a few weeks at most. I will let you know, Thanks again!!!

Roger, good to see you found a place. My sources for real estate in the Prescott area dried up. The only person who I knew that has a cabin in that area source/Realtor moved. Good luck with the move and be safe.

Thanks for your wishes guys. It does help a lot!! I just had my phone cut off LOL. High speed is not available where I am moving too from the phone co. I'll have to wait and see what happens when I get there. Thanks again!!!

hi regor you might want to look in to a wireless internet card if you get good cellphone service where your moving to then you should get good service with a wireless card good luck