Rejects

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pseudo Nim

Reaction score
I bought all of these, (and a lot more) as seconds, no names or rejects and they all smoke as good, if not better than my (slightly) more expensive pipes.

You obviously take good care of all your pipes.We only see those "seconds" on E-Bay in the States.
Do the regular shops sell these in the U.K.? :?:

Winslow :sunny:

Winslow":s7uoptvo said:
You obviously take good care of all your pipes.We only see those "seconds" on E-Bay in the States.
Do the regular shops sell these in the U.K.? :?:

Winslow :sunny:
Yes, as a matter of fact, most do. They do'nt go over the top in advertising them, but often the "No Name" pipes are very good quality with only very minor imperfections. The pipes in the picture cost me around £12 each, except the rustic, which is a Parker second and cost £18

Those are really nice looking.
I bought a few Irish Seconds and they smoke great.Too bad they don't sell them anymore,I think it's a waste that Petersons burns them now....... :pipe:

I thought Peterson still released seconds unde the names of Wellington, Irish Seconds, Shamrock, Erica (system), Captain Pete's, Kinsell. Still, could be wrong, but there are some great seconds out there.