Remember: International Pipe Smoking Day 20 FEB!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Greetings Gents!

Most of you probably know that tomorrow is International Pipe Smoking Day.......visit www.ipsd.eu

So Happy smoking to you all from the Brothers in Sunny South Africa! :bounce:

Thanks for the reminder Piet! I shall start my day tomorrow with an early morning smoke of Walnut.

JUSTPIPES,
A fitting way to start the day. Please smoke another bowl of walnut for me as I am all out and will not have any for a very long time to come....... the thought of a bowl of walnut just gets my mouth watering! :roll:

Piet Binsbergen":i40tjee2 said:
JUSTPIPES,
A fitting way to start the day. Please smoke another bowl of walnut for me as I am all out and will not have any for a very long time to come....... the thought of a bowl of walnut just gets my mouth watering! :roll:

Going to my first Pipe Smokers convention tomorrow. Maybe I'll find some of that walnut there. I'm sure it will be a great experience no matter what.

Unfortunately I'm on night shift so will be sleeping most of the day tomorrow. Bah! :evil:

Yep, I plan on smoking all day! It's been a long, hard work week :rabbit:

Loading up a bowl of Walnut in my Bob Ray Mohawk (got to give this pipe a rest after today!) to start the celebration of our International Holiday! :D

Packing and loading a pipe in solidarity with my brothers and sisters in the smoking community... especially pipe smokers. We need to be vocal in our opposition to being targeted by law makers who see our hobby as a revenue source.

I've been enjoying a nice churchwarden today with my fav petersons tabacco while I've watched and listhened to the rain battering the house and street.

Piet Binsbergen":9ju2r698 said:
Greetings Gents!

Most of you probably know that tomorrow is International Pipe Smoking Day.......visit www.ipsd.eu

So Happy smoking to you all from the Brothers in Sunny South Africa! :bounce:
Thanks for the link, enjoying more UniFlake in my Tao Dublin.

Happy IPSD
Brian

Smoking OJK is a cob in honour of this day.
icon_biggrin.png

Had a bowl of Treasures of Ireland Galway in a Bjarne second.. Not bad for an Aro..

Plan on pulling out something Special later.

DGT Back Twist XX and Irish Flake in a Sav. Roma bent Apple. Happy IPSD to all!!

Just got back from smoking at the local B&M. Was smoking my custom pipe the store owner made, with the tobacco he blended.

Celebrated IPSD with a Design Berlin Schwerin 56 containing a 50/50 mix of MacB Va no1 and MacB London Burley that I mixed and jarred about 10 months ago. Superb! Now I'm puffing University Flake in a Pete 303.

Hope everyone enjoyed "our day" :cheers:
Broke out some Bufflehead Decoy that I've had jarred for just such an occasion.
Here's to us !!!!!