Remember the Gary Larson / "Far Side" cartoon...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LL

Reaction score
...where the first panel was of cows in a field standing upright on two legs, talking and drinking martinis; the second was a scout cow shouting "CAR!" and they all dropped to four legs, looked stupid, and chewed grass; then the third where the shout of "CLEAR!" went up, and they cows returned to having their cocktail party?

Well, it turns out Larson was right. But not about cows.

Modern hi-tech spy cameras are finally able to show us what's really going on in the fields...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img372/5276/1df0bc42a67ebe8f9c164d8au6.gif

Now I know why my electric bill is so high :sunny: :affraid:

Thanks for posting! The Larson cow cartoon is one of my all time favorites. The gif link you posted certainly ranks up there.

Jim

I think with all the talk of the 'out dated power grid' maybe, just maybe it has initiated its very own "get fit' program :cheers:

That clip was cool.
The Larson toons were my favorites, I had a daily calender with one each day. I've got a book full of his stuff somewhere.
One featured a kid pushing on a door with all his might trying to open it, but to no avail. In the background a sign says 'School For The Gifted', on the door a sign says 'PULL'.
Another showed two spiders building a large web at the bottom of a sliding board; a rather obese kid is climbing up the ladder. One spider comments to the other "If we pull this off we'll eat like kings for a year."

That was really cool.
Now I'm starting to wonder if that's why the electricity in my area goes out so many times a year...... :pipe: