Rename this section the “FishBanjo Pipe Display” section?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Look down the topic listings here. Have we been invaded by an alien pipe collector that has taken over this section? Spooky!

Should we vote on calling this the FishBanjo section?

:lol:

fishnbanjo":zkh0w6ir said:
Oh no ya don’t. Stand up and be PROUD of your fine work. We all, I’m sure, very much enjoy seeing both you and your vast collection. It’s like...part of the fabric of this crazy place.

You know...Ron Powell could post a new photo of another of his pipes every single day and I would love drooling over each and every one. Same with yours - you very likely have the most diverse and comprehensive collection I’ve ever seen.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I just want to be included in his Will, pipes or bamboo fishing rods or both. :drool:

I thoroughly enjoy looking at Banjo’s collection. A bunch of beautiful pipes!

I enjoy his stories — especially the one where he was walking along rt 1 in Maine puffing away and some outastate ladies stopped to take his pic.

Another thumbs up on Banjo Pipe Pics from me. I’d love to see the entire collection eventually.

I forgot about his vintage MB convertible. Remember that? Way cool!

I enjoy looking at his pipes and the scenery in his photos.  I lived in NH for a couple of years and visited areas in Maine.  I feel that it is a connection for me.  If it wasn't for family "things",  I'd move back there in a heartbeat!

Keeping it smokey with some Dark Twist Roll Cake in a scarce high grade Missouri Meerschaum Monogram Grade with a bent stem, here’s me smiling for Brewdude.
banjo

29998080227_5e2186168b_z_d.jpg

fishnbanjo":qjh0f00l said:
Keeping it smokey with some Dark Twist Roll Cake in a scarce high grade Missouri Meerschaum Monogram Grade with a bent stem, here’s me smiling for Brewdude.
banjo

29998080227_5e2186168b_z_d.jpg
Fantastic! Thanks Mr. Banjo!

:D

Cheers,

RR

Fixed.  I had saluted and went out and did as told.  I shoulda double-checked.  I can tweak as necessary.  :sunny:

I can fix the thread also. If y'all want. After I go looking for my high-grade cobs I have not seen in years.