Restoration Work

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feazelle-n-it

Reaction score
Good Afternoon all. I just wanted to post some of the restoration work that's been done from my earlier post. The before pics can be found here https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t29257-project-pad-picture-heavy . Without further delay.

Half Bent Kaywoodie (this one went to my friend who help me score the lot)

This is the Rusky Dulcet. I'm keeping this one because until now I didn't have an Oom Paul. Now I know what all the fuss is about.

Last is the Weber that I will be selling once I get more wax in and can shine it up more.

They look like they came out pretty good sir, a heck of a difference from what you started with.

Thanks guys. My friend said his smokes great and the Rusky does too. Not bad for all manual labor. Haven't gotten a buffer yet. Using sandpaper to ream the bowls, micromesh pads for the stem, and carnauba and microfiber cloths on the outside of the bowl and shank. It takes a while but I like the result. Thanks to kaitlyn3837 for all the advice and pointers I could ask for.

These turned out awesome! And I'm glad I could help out! Just keep at it and soon you will have the whole process streamlined!

Very nice, sir. I must say, I don't think I'd have given up any of that bunch. I like all three of them.