RETIRED...and tired

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the club! After these few years I still get the biggest kick sitting on my porch in the early hours, drinking coffee, smoking my pipe, and waving to all of those poor stiffs headed to work. :lol!:

Keep fit, keep busy, keep smoking, keep posting .... enjoy life!

No big plans, P_B, plan to sit on my butt and watch the world turn and churn.  Keep my butt in my chair on the porch, smoke my wonderful pipes and watch nature.
Cellared some 54 pounds over 36 different blends, so I'm looking forward to some sweet smoking, and posting with friends and new friends.

Watching others go to work will be a pleasure.

pepesdad1":75zoktpl said:
No big plans, P_B, plan to sit on my butt and watch the world turn and churn.  Keep my butt in my chair on the porch, smoke my wonderful pipes and watch nature.
Cellared some 54 pounds over 36 different blends, so I'm looking forward to some sweet smoking, and posting with friends and new friends.

Watching others go to work will be a pleasure.
Sounds like an A+ plan.

I still have trouble watching other people go to work.

Congratulations to you and your good lady my friend! You've definitely earned it. It won't be long before you get the hang of it.

Sweet smokes Walt!
Jim

Congrats, Walt! Enjoy that baccy and those BSP pipes! You have earned the right to rest and enjoy your rest. May your smoke be sweet and your health be good.