Retirement Present

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crafty

Reaction score
A friend of mine had asked me for a new pipe and told me what he was looking for. It was originally a commission but since he is about to retire (again, already a retired Lt. Colonel) I plan on giving it as a present. I hope he likes the final product.

https://servimg.com/view/18512944/159[img

I'll go out on a limb and say he probably will.  ;)   Reminds me of a Charatan I once had.

I love that pipe, don't exactly know why but I find the overall shape to be just perfect for me.

Ps: I've just retired too :p

Adam

Stunning pipe and generous thought on your behalf. I'm sure it will be well appreciated. Congratulations to you BOTH..... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Great job Crafty. Also pleased to know your friend is happy with this. And he should - I know I would!

Reminds me a little of some of the Briar Spirit pipes I've seen that Kirk carved.

8)

Cheers,

RR

Thanks guys, I'm glad to be back and making pipes. My old lathe died before Xmas and work has kept me on travel so I'm happy to be making a mess again. ?? I think my next project is going to be a morta pipe, I've never done one before. Any tips?