Richmond Pipe show pics

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docwatson

Reaction score
Hi All,
I know it's been a while, but here are some random photos from the 2011 Richmond Pipe Show.
Two Friends PIpes
TwoFriendsPipes.jpg

Rolando Negoita
RolandoNegoita.jpg

Rolando and Joe Skoda
RolandoJoe.jpg

Rick Hopkins-Steve Smith-Sykes Wilford
Rick-Steve-Sykes.jpg

Rick Hopkins table
RickHopkinstable.jpg

Pete Prygelski
PetePrygelski.jpg

Nick Miller Quality Briar with Rad Davis
NickMiller-QualityBriar-RadDavis.jpg

Mike Lindner
MichaelLindner.jpg

Mel Feldman
MelFeldman.jpg

Linwood Hines and Dennis Congos
LinwoodHines-DennisCongos.jpg

Lee von Erck
LeevonErck.jpg

Larry Lampner
LarryLampner.jpg

King Meredino-Alberto Bonfiglioli and friends
KingMeredino-AlbertoBonfiglioliFriends.jpg

Dr. Bob Keiss and Bob Swanson (Perry White PIpes)
KiessSwanson.jpg

Joe Skoda
JoeSkoda.jpg

Jim Craig and Brian Levine
JimCraigBrianLevine.jpg

Hank Saatchi
HankSaatchi.jpg

Dennis Congos
DennisCongos.jpg

The CORPS Officers
CORPSofficers.jpg

Cornell and Diehl
CornellDiehl.jpg

ColinRigsby
ColinRigsby.jpg

Bob Swanson best pipe in show
BobSwanson.jpg

Chuck Rio and Michael Reschke
ChuckRio-MikeReschke.jpg
Bestinshow.jpg
Bestinshow2.jpg

Dr Bob Keiss
BobKiess.jpg

Thank you for the pictures it looks like it a great show!

Great pics, Doc... but did I see someone smoking a CIGARETTE in one of those?!? (Or maybe it's a tamper from a funny angle?)

Hey DocM,
You're right, I guess we should tell Nick Miller (frankluke) that he should smoke what he sells!!!!!! :lol!:

Very cool pics Doc, thanks for sharing them! 8)

Awesome photos man! Thanks for putting those up. It's always nice to see the known pipe people in a different setting!

Thanks for the kind words fellow Brothers. Hopefully we can all meet at a show someday in the future. Don't forget in two weeks the West Coast Pipe Show is being held in Las Vegas. I'll be there to meet the Brothers that attend. Again I'll be wearing the Sherlock Holmes Pipe Club Shirt, please stop by and say hello if I don't see you first.
Andy C.

Great pics! Thanks for posting them. I see you met Alberto Bonfiglioli! He's a great guy. Just got some of his Route 66 latakia blend in the mail today from him and I've got a couple more of his pipes coming soon!

Airborne,
Yes, Alberto is a good friend, we've gone to dinner together at some of the shows. A finer gentleman with a great sense of humor you'll never meet, he's a blast. Glad you enjoy his pipes, I have several that are great smokers.
Andy C.

In some ways I'm glad that those types of shows aren't held anywhere within an easy drive of my home. I'm not sure my credit or my marriage would survive a visit. :D :(

Thanks for the pics!

Thanks! I really enjoyed the photos, because they included lots of pipes with each vendor. Really gives a feel for the show. Many pics just have folks talking or walking around.

THANK YOU DOC!
These photos are really great. I love that you can see the pipes and the personalities who make and sell them.
Thanks again for taking the time to post them for all to enjoy!

And it looks like Rad is also smoking a cig...

How did I miss this post, thanks for putting up those pictures Doc...I have still yet to attend a pipe show...looks like so much fun. I would be afraid that I would spend my life's savings at a show like that. :lol!:

Great pics, thanks for posting them. This was my first pipe show, had a blast, and I can't wait until next year.

Abe