Rich's retiring!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
"To my 4noggins Customers,

​It's been 15 years since I started 4noggins.com. During that time I've gotten to know many of you very well, and consider you more than just customers, you're friends. Now that I am 67 years old, it's time for me to spend more time with family, travel, and do what I enjoy most, sail. So, I've decided to sell the business. The new owner is Jeff Tomei and he will continue to supply all of you with the same great products, prices, and service that you're accustomed to.

During this brief transition period, there might be some delays and glitches that will need to get worked out, but I am confident that Jeff will get through it in a short period of time.

Rich Gottlieb
4noggins.com"

Take care Rich, fair winds and tight sheets! Thanks for starting 4noggins!

:cheers:

Happy Retirement Rich.
As a Brit I have really appreciated your help in getting tobaccos that would otherwise be impossible for me to get. You are directly responsible for my love of McC virginia blends.
Take Care

Adam

arkansaspiper":zq7s8eyi said:
i read this and thought ozzy started 4noggins
Oh sweet Jesus, Mary and Joseph, Arky!

Quotations indicate, well, a quote, not original text. At the bottom the signature line is not my name, right? I did not start, nor have any affiliation with 4Noggins.

Yet. :twisted:

I'm too busy to be a millionaire, I have little use for Ceasar's coinage. I think a lot of money draws unwanted attention....

i agree bit i have been suprised in my life who and who did not have alot of money. some of the more ragity people i knew had the most. not saying anything about you or any one but im saying tge people you last expected are tge ones

Happy retirement Rich! I hope you enjoy many years of great sailing.

Jim

Happy retirement Rich, thanks hugely for the chance to try so many wonderful baccies not available here in Australia. 

Cheers

Tim

I doubt Rich pops in here anymore, but still Happy Retirement, Rich. I am very fond of 4noggins and the excellent service you have provided over the years. Cheers, and enjoy your retirement years..

this prompted me to stock up on another lb of Storm Front. Iam sure it will still be around until august, but any change makes me nervous. Especially since they are the only purveyors of this fine blend.