RIP Doc Watson

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happypipester

Reaction score
It's been some time since I've posted and perhaps there aren't many who are still here from when I used to post more frequently. I wish this post could be a more positive one.

The legendary Doc Watson has passed away at 89. Because he was such a legend, I chose to post this in The Round Table (if it's moved to the Music section I understand ;) ).

Anyhow, hello to everyone and I hope your days are filled with good news and not such saddening news.

RIP Doc.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6VAbrnjdtYw" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MisterE":sc0qbzd0 said:
Harlock999":sc0qbzd0 said:
I'm just relieved that it's not our own docwatson!
Me too!! I saw the title and my heart skipped for a moment! :shock:
Same here. :lol:

BoB Doc Watson okay, Doc Watson Blues Legend RIP.

Yeah, Holy Cow ! I'm sorry to hear that, but I about went into shock thinkin it was "our" Doc...

Damn, I heard on the radio that he had a fall, and was sick. I hate to hear that. Old Doc and His son were flat picking wonders. I have a lot of their music in my mp3 folders.