RIP Robin Williams

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fatman

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Normally when a Celebrity passes I am meh, there goes another one, and carry on.

Robin Williams was, for me, in a select group of comedic geniuses. He battled alcoholism and I am sure many personal demons. It's all behind him now, and we are poorer for it.

I plan on hoisting a glass, and hopefully everyone else will as well, this weekend, and toast the memory of Robin Williams and all the laughs he provided for me over the years

Though I like Robin Williams a lot I'm not surprised to hear of his death and how it became.
I think his humor was effected recently by what ever was going on in his life that
brought him to his fate. May God have mercy on you Robin.  :cry: 

Genius and depression are often tied together. Sad that he had such immense assets and avenues that could get him access to real help, but couldn't get any.

I was truly saddened to learn of Robin's death, many is a time when I struggle with my own depression I put on the old Mork & Mindy programme and enjoy a few innocent and heart warming laughs with Robin, I shall cherish the show all the more now.

God bless you Robin and may you rest in peace.

I had never heard of Lewy body dementia prior to his death, but I suppose he was going down the road to Parkinson's at a very rapid rate.

He had a very unique sense of humor, and could ramble on and on, and was simply hysterical if you were able to follow everything that was running through his head.