Rough week

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sorry for your loss, Geoff. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May you find comfort in reflection of all the good memories you have of her as a healthy person.

Best regards,

Loren

Geoff, sorry to hear the sad news. Sincere condolences from our family to yours.

My condolences to you and your family also. I understand. Many of us have been caregivers to our parents in the past. My M-I-L was my smoking buddy! We would sit on the deck on a nice day. I'd light her cigarette for her and then light up a cigar for myself. Remember the good times.

So sorry for you and your families loss. Being with a sick family member in their time of need at the end is very hard. I went through it with my dad. I took a weeks vacation just to be with him 24/7. It was the hardest thing I ever done but so glad I did. I’m sure watching a sick family member was very hard for you too. Any person who can bring a elderly sick family member into their home and care for them til the end in is one hell of a great person.

My mother in law is going down slowly and will more than likely become my new roommate soon.

Again I’m very sorry for loss. And you are a awesome person for taking on that responsibility.

Tough news, Geoff and never nice to hear.

Reflect on the good times and may your grief ease soon.

No pip pip,

Stick.