Royalty Baccy.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewPipe

Reaction score
So I'm just back from the city where I was able to get me some nice baccy.
I've been smoking Dr Pats and Erinmore Flake which I can buy local and that's nice but while away I got a tin of Davidoff Royalty. Just had my third bowl of it and well what a huge difference from what I've been smoking. Burned cool the taste is with me for a good while after the smoke it has a really nice spicy complex flavour. I'm enjoying my pipe experience.

Got some nice Black Cavendish which I'm using as a blender but won't be messing with the Royalty.

Just a note for all you lucky US citizens that 50g tin of Davidoff cost me $48.00 and the Borkum Riff Black 50g another $38.00.

Now going to order some imports from inside Australia still not cheap but figure if I'm going to smoke then I'm smoking good baccy from here on in.

NewPipe":hh5ua3xy said:
Just a note for all you lucky US citizens that 50g tin of Davidoff cost me $48.00 and the Borkum Riff Black 50g another $38.00.
Wha Wha What? Borkum Riff 50g costs $38.00? WTF??? :affraid:

Man, Kyle would be in bad shape if Porkum Stiff was that expensive here in the USA! :twisted:

Price wise, for so many things, we have it MUCH BETTER than folks in the rest of the world. And all we do is complain!!

There's a law going through Parliament (yeah we have that in Oz) that will mean all tobacco products will be in plain packaging with these nasty "look what happens to you if you smoke" pictures all over them. It's outrageous.

I'm a consenting adult I can make my own choices.

Yeah you guys have it pretty sweet when it comes to cost of living.

I'm enjoying the Davidoff Royalty which is all that counts at the moment.

This site give you an idea just how much it is to smoke over here.

http://www.tobaccoblends.com.au/local.htm