Ruins of Isengard

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
Just for HIM middle earth blend Ruins of Isengard has been my go to the last week or so , kind of a moist smoker, but little to no bite. Has anyone else tried and enjoyed this blend?

I haven't tried that one yet. I did find out that there is a Just For Him in Springfield, MO. about 90 miles south of where I live. I guess I'll have to make a road trip soon! And thanks again for the JFH blends you sent. Both are good. Names are funny, "Shortcut to Mushrooms and Treebeard, but they are good!

Yuppers, I got the sampler from Just For Him when I sold a few pipes to them. They all seemed pretty nice blends. They do ship, you know....

Corncobcon":0me89d3o said:
I haven't tried that one yet.  I did find out that there is a Just For Him in Springfield, MO. about 90 miles south of where I live.  I guess I'll have to make a road trip soon!  And thanks again for the JFH blends you sent.  Both are good. Names are funny, "Shortcut to Mushrooms and Treebeard, but they are good!
Thought I toss in a surprise lol. My wife gets me the LOTR sampler every year for Christmas and I was slacking due to being unable to smoke for a few months due to some kidney issues. I'm not sure what they do to those blends but even when you open and reseal the bags they stay really fresh, maybe just dome great zip seals on the bag. Ozark if I lived with in an hour and half from Just For HIM I would be visiting monthly. I have been known to drive into "Kaplin territory " based on his rating of his B&Ms house blend, which is damn near 3 hours from me.

After shopping at Just for Him, I highly recommend heading downtown to the Springfield Brewery/Brewing Company. Their ales, IPAs, and stout/s are just deeeelicious. White River Brewery just up the street ain't too shabby either!!! :drunken: :drunken: :cheers: FTRPLT

ftrplt":hziwh3h2 said:
After shopping at Just for Him, I highly recommend heading downtown to the Springfield Brewery/Brewing Company. Their ales, IPAs, and stout/s are just deeeelicious. White River Brewery just up the street ain't too shabby either!!! :drunken: :drunken: :cheers: FTRPLT

Thanks for the tip, FTRPLT. I know Springfield has several breweries and smoke shops also.

Yeah, it's the second best in their Middle Earth Series -- Shortcut to Mushrooms being the best.