Rusky Dulcet pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feazelle-n-it

Reaction score
I recently acquired an estate Rusky Dulcet Oom Paul. Does anyone know anything about this brand?

Wow!! Not even a comment from the Peanut Gallery?? If I didn't know better I would have thought it was a weird Kama Sutra position. Oh well, maybe its just a glorified basket pipe.

"Rusky Dulcet Oom Paul" I believe the Rusky Dulcet Oom Paul is a rather obscure Russian musical instrument resembling the Swiss Alphorn. It is used primarily for playing traditional folk music and inducing labor in dairy goats. :afro:

Dulcet is claimed to be made by Comoy but, I find no mention of Rusky Dulcet. :scratch:

Of course the Comoy family is one of the more well know goat herding families in all of Russia. For years their slogan had been " Comrades! our kids are the very best , and if your wondering if you can find better nannies anywhere else, all our goats say "Nyett!!" :afro:

Fumus":pjbtjoeq said:
Of course the Comoy family is one of the more well know goat herding families in all of Russia. For years their slogan had been " Comrades! our kids are the very best , and if your wondering if  you  can  find better nannies anywhere else, all our goats say "Nyett!!" :afro:

...and what is in YOUR pipe this morning?

pepesdad1":20keqsx2 said:
Fumus":20keqsx2 said:
Of course the Comoy family is one of the more well know goat herding families in all of Russia. For years their slogan had been " Comrades! our kids are the very best , and if your wondering if  you  can  find better nannies anywhere else, all our goats say "Nyett!!" :afro:

...and what is in YOUR pipe this morning?
I don't know:scratch: . My hippie neighbor said it was some sort of "all natural herbage" and.......man I'm hungry. (wanders off to search for more Cheetos and cake frosting). :afro: