Rusticated small chimney billiard

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mejoshee

Reaction score
I'm working through the queue of pipes I "need" to make for some guys at the shop. Here's my first rusticated one. It will get an ebonite stem which I've already started shaping.

Sorry for the crappy quick pics. More pics to follow once I finish up the stem!

Nice looking pipe. There's some pretty looking grain on what's not rusticated. Sweet!

Looks like you're on a roll Josh! That should turn out great with a stem. Love the flame grain on the polished part of the bowl. It really looks like flame!

8) 

Cheers,

RR

TwelveAMnTX":ete5e2b4 said:
Nice looking pipe. There's some pretty looking grain on what's not rusticated. Sweet!
Brewdude":ete5e2b4 said:
Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Looks like you're on a roll Josh! That should turn out great with a stem. Love the flame grain on the polished part of the bowl. It really looks like flame!

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Thanks for the kind words yet again!

Yup! Unfortunately, what was rusticated was not much to look at. Lots of pits on the bottom of the bowl too! It looked like a rotten potato with eyes. But, these things happen and I thought I'd experiment with a Radice Rind look. So far looks like you guys like it. :cheers:

That is a fine looking pipe sir very nice indeed keep up the good work.

Best Regards
Richard

Nice stain on that pipe Josh! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with on the finish. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Way to go Josh! I really like the thick walls. JMO but I think all pipes should have a thick walled chamber. :)

AJ