RUSTYMOUSE

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPUD 15

Reaction score
Tyler and I had an understanding for me to make him a custom Calabash stand from his dimentions of his Calabash. We agreed on a price and I told him the freight would be an extra $3.00 due to the shipment into Canada but that I would add somthing to make up for the additional $3.00. The stand was complete and sent to Tyler. Our understanding was that once Tyler received the stand and was completly satisfied he could pay me via pay pal. Tyler no only paid me the agreed price but increased the amount by 52% which was total surprise. Tyler is a great individual and I would definitly do another deal with him. THANKS TYLER ( RUSTY MOUSE ).

i purchased a Tsubota Pearl lighter from Rusty out of the Trading Post.

fantastically great transaction. it took a bit longer than expected to receive, but when he sent it, i didn't know it was coming from OH CAN-A-DA, so that was my fault for having improper expectations on shipping.

great lighter. GREAT guy. before we finalized the transaction, he offered to take it back if i didn't like it. i told him if i bought it used on a lark it was my problem if i didn't like it, but REALLY appreciated his gentlemanlyness (if that's a word!).

would GLEEFULLY do biz again with Rusty.

thanks dude!

doody

Like I said in a previous post, I can't believe I've never thought of posting reviews of those who have bought my pipes.

This one is LOOOOOONG over due.

I've worked with Tyler so long that I truly consider him a friend. I find myself wondering how he's doing whether we have transactions happening or not.

Tyler has either 11 or 12 of my pipes (I've lost count) and actually has one on the way. I tell ya, there must be a path worn between his house and mine by now by the post man. He's purchased several pipes from my general sales and has commissioned several as well. He's always been wonderful to work with and extremely fast to pay. He's also always way too gracious with his kind words of my pipes. I truly enjoy our transactions.

With all the transactions we've done together, we've never had a single hitch, and at this point, I don't think we ever will.

Thanks Tyler!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

canada-flag-waving-emoticon-animated.gif

Great guy to do business with as previously mentioned. Plenty of good communication and just a gentleman to deal with. Look forward to our next deal

Beautiful Tsubota Pearl Lighter, couldn't be more pleased, great communications at all times, excellent packaging, you could not ask for a better transaction, thanks much.
banjo

Gave me a great deal on a beautiful, mint condition pipe, and it arrived days earlier than expected, expertly packaged--doesn't get any better than this! Thanks, brother!

Rustymouse was great to do business with, honest and was more then willing to work with me. Excellent transaction to say the least.  :cheers: 

Just did a deal with the mouse and all went smooth as silk.

I just worked with RustyMouse as well, and everything went very smooth. Would definitely work with again!

I, too, got a great deal on an unsmoked Bonfiglioli through the trading post. Pipe came in exceptional condition and what I felt was super quick for crossing a border. I've ordered snus from Sweden that came quicker but that has a flat shipping cost of $30 so that's only really better than this if you literally have a money tree in the back yard! Pleased with my first international deal with a Brother, thanks.