S&R pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
I've had and smoked my 6 S&R pipes for over 30 years now and recently went to their site and noticed that they no longer list or show their brand of pipes. Has Roswetha stopped making them as I realize she's moving up in years or is this just a momentary sort of thing while they restock? I have always liked the shell finished blasted pipes they made and was looking for one in this finish. a #40 1/8th bent Pot. I have 2 of these in strait grain smooth and they are some of the nicest Flake pipes you'll find !! Any of you guys up on what's happening with them? I've tried phoning and only gotten a recording and left a message but no reply as yet? Inquiring minds NEED to know :twisted:

Looked at the site and it looks like it crashed. Looks like everything is off line and there is a note that ordering online isn't working either.

Not many regulars that do buidness with Roswetha at Pipes an Pleasures it looks like !! Thanks fo the stuff but I DON'T Facebook or use Twitter so those resources are useless. I was hoping someone who deals with them here might have some info. Oh well :cry: :cry:

monbla256":tbo3hd6n said:
Not many regulars that do buidness with Roswetha at Pipes an Pleasures it looks like !! Thanks fo the stuff but I DON'T Facebook or use Twitter so those resources are useless. I was hoping someone who deals with them here might have some info. Oh well :cry: :cry:
"I am dying of thirst"

"Here's an evian!"

"No thanks, I don't drink bottled water"

As usual, the brothers came thru with pertinate info as needed. Thanks :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'm glad someone came through for you. I frequent Pipes and Pleasures weekly and can tell you that Roswitha continues to produce some great pipes! Don't know why you're not able to reach anyone by phone, as it seems they get plenty of calls.

It's a great shop to sit and smoke and talk to a rotating group of 25 or so regulars who stop by to kill 1 to 4 hours. Pull up a chair....