Said goodbye to my Dad today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frogjunk

Reaction score
After several months of struggle my father died today at the age of 81. I'll miss him.

I'm so sorry for your loss FJ. My sincerest condolences for you and your family. I lost my father this past July and there isn't a day that I don't think about him or miss him. My thoughts and prayers to your family.

Bless your heart, brother. I know you will miss him, my dad died 4 years ago and not a day goes by that I don't think of him. He was my best friend as well as my father. I will be sure to keep you in my prayers.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad frogjunk, my thoughts are with you brother. :(

It's why I reconciled differences with my own father and we're making a go of it from now on. Life's too short.

Remember the good times and hang in there, Brother. 8)

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My sincerest condolences. May his memory live on through you.

My sincerest condolences. My father died 17 years ago but I still miss him.

condolences. that sucks :-( .

my thoughts are with your family, sir.

doody.

I'm sorry to read of your loss. You and the family are in my thoughts.

Ah, that is sad news indeed.

We took my mom/dad (93) to the beach in NC last week. It was a bit of a struggle getting him down (8 hour drive) and getting acclimated to the strange house as he's legally blind. But, I know that was our last vacation together as I suspect he won't see another summer.

I'll be thinking of dads past and present today after reading this.