Sailor 1911 Realo pen

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
Having used my Red/Black Sailor 1911 standard sized fountain pen w/ 14k Music nib for awhile, and falling in love with this style of nib, I decided i wanted another Sailor! I'm a big lover of piston filler pens as well as redish color pens I found a Burgandy Sailor Realo model of the 1911 series over in Dallas at a stationary store going out of business recently at a reduced price.I decided to dip into savings to get it. This series comes standard with Sailors softer 21k nib and at the store they had a 21k Music nib/feed which they switched out for the M nib the pen had on it! I have a few other Red and Coral Red pens but no Burgandy pens so having four things I like about it , nib, filling system,color, and price I got it !! If you like a lot of flex and thick/thins in your writting THIS is the nib and pen for you. Size wise it's nearly identical to the Monblanc 146 which is also available in a Burgandy ( which they call Bordeaux ) . i sat down when I got home with it and filled it with some Aurora Blue and some Florentine cream paper and wrote a two page letter to my daughter and have fallen in love with this pen ! Here's a link to some pics of this pen for those who like pics !! :twisted:

https://pensinasia.com/new/product/sailor/sailor_1911_realo_burgundy_fountain_pen_5558.html