Sam Gawith Bulk Will Be Back Soon>>>

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
Thought some of you would like to know that most vendors will have Samuel Gawith bulk blends back in stock within a week or so.

Are their prices normally that high for SG bulk? I don't order tobacco from them (NY tobacco tax is terrible for me), and I can't recall from before I moved to Brooklyn.

P & C typically seemed the highest on the net for SG. That's why I always bought that elsewhere. Unfortunately, all the elsewheres still seem to be out of stock. earl

Thanks. I think I'll wait and see if it shows up anywhere else. The high price + nearly 50% in taxes is a killer!!!

I should add that 1 e-tailer has just indicated his distributor has told him he won't be getting anymore til end of May. So, that may also be true for the other 2 e-tailers I've bought from. earl

I picked up a pound and a half of Sam's Flake yesterday and was told that the rest of the bulks were already sold out. There's no telling when they will return either. They seem to be in the same limbo as Esoterica.

I smoke 5 S&G blends but I live in NY so with tobacco tax and sales tax it adds about 58% so pipes and cigars is out of the question lucky my cellar is well stocked with my favorites from them. If I were you guys I would grab it while they still have it.

Nate if you like 1792/Cob plug, I just picked up a lb from Mars (one of my preferred online shops), looks like they might have another one left.

Thanks for the information the blends from S&G that I smoke im set on for along time. Im sure there are some other people out there who are in need because im sure P&C wont have theres for long before its gone. Thanks for passing the info along.

Well I spoke too soon, got an email from Mike saying their inventory was off and they won't have any in the foreseeable future...oh well.