Sam Gawith @ pipesandcigars

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you mean pipesandcigars...? Cigarsandpipes is the Park Lane Tobacco site and I don't see a whole lot of SG stuff there. I assume most would figure it out eventually, but just FYI and all that.

I haven't checked to confirm, but he may actually mean cigarsandpipes. I have noticed that they seem to have a pretty consistent stock of SG. I get my Navy Flake from them from time to time because I prefer the tins of that one and they always seem to have it.

I checked it out and they got SG Chocolate Flake in stock which is as tough to get on line as Penzance. A good source for SG as far as I'm concerned.

Which site? I only found about 2 Sg blends in stock at park lane with a search. P&c has a bunch tho, including choc flake. Not realy looking to buy myself so i dont realy no why i care...lol. Just wondering if i am perhaps missing something on the park lane site.

I think you're right. Maybe he does mean P&C. I just checked and lots of green in stock buttons. More than usual. Including Chocolate Flake which is rarely in stock. 4 Noggins is out. Me gots some shopping to do! Thanks for waking me up guyz!!!

Not much of a tip...if you get the site wrong.

Corrected the title.

There was a time I would have been excited about this. Has anyone else reacted like me. i.e. if they can't supply SG and Germains have lost my business?

From what I have seen and tried, there isn't a whole lot of SG stuff that would interest me that a more readilly available G&H blend can't satisfy. That's more of a personal interest/taste thing than a frustration with the supplier or anything, but yeah I get what your saying Zanaspus.

I'll pick up some FVF for cellaring if it happens to be in stock somewhere and I have the cash, but other than that the hassle isn't worth it when it comes to SG with so many other great things available.

Yeah, even for a newbie like me the luster is gone. Just trying to hook those whose eyes still sparkle.

deepbass9":2p7l48s4 said:
Yeah, even for a newbie like me the luster is gone. Just trying to hook those whose eyes still sparkle.
I got my Chocolate Flake order in. It was sold out everywhere. Again, thanks for the heads up.