Santa Came To My House!!!!!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Rock

Reaction score
I was gifted an AMAZING pipe by a fellow BoB. I have no idea who it was! This pipe is beautiful though. I am beside myself right now. This is and always will be the best group of guys ever! The pipe is a 2007 TC Fuller grade 2. I am not sure who this was but thank you a million times over!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Here are some pics:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNTEtMjAwOTEyMTQtMTU1N.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNTQtMjAwOTEyMTQtMTU1O.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNTUtMjAwOTEyMTQtMTU1O.jpg

That's got some serious grain! Pretty cool it come out of no where too.

,,,,,I'll bet it smokes as good as it looks,,,

mark":ho1mtlmb said:
,,,,,I'll bet it smokes as good as it looks,,,
I am about to find out right now. I am just trying to figure out what I am gonna smoke out of this beauty. I will be sure to let everyone know!

I'm pretty sure it would just be described as a freehand but I say give it a name. :D

J_Rock":zc4c3lls said:
Do you guys know what shape this would be called?
I know that Boswell calls a similar shape a "bridge," but it's essentially a freehand variation.

Ok..............I packed some Peterson Luxury Blend and fired this bad boy up. I can't belive how good this pipe smokes. Due to the amount of briar used to make this hefty pipe the walls are so thick that it smokes so cool. If is really a fun and enjoying pipe to smoke. The first smoke in it was GREAT!!!! (thanks Santa)