Santa??? In May?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trifecta13

Reaction score
That's all I could think when I received a nice gift from a notorious Fatman. Hearing that I had missed out on a recent influx of Margate at one of our favorite online tobacconists, I was told to provide my address to this gentleman in the name of "good tobacco karma." Let it be known that this gentleman passed along a a SUBSTANTIAL sample of this particular blend and I will finally get to enjoy some at long last. Thank you very much Fatman.... and be warned: I now have your address :twisted: .

Some interesting little bombing skirmishes happening as of late! :cheers:

Fatman is a generous brother and from his avatar pic he kind of resembles Santa, plus he's way up North...hmmmm. :santa:

DrumsAndBeer":2557yeuf said:
Fatman is a generous brother and from his avatar pic he kind of resembles Santa, plus he's way up North...hmmmm. :santa:
Yep... "The Truth is Out There".

I'm no "Shadow", however this is what I do for the Childrens Hospital here where I work :suspect:

dance.gif

Cheers,

RR

Good tobacco karma is what he told me too! Next thing I know, I get a box in the mail with some massive bags o' tobacco in it!