Sasquatch's Crappy Pipe Challenge.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. This is NOT a refurb. This is taking a pipe that smokes poorly, and making it smoke better.

Take those caked up napalm victims and stuff 'em Uber. :shock:

Sasquatch":9bs8mubr said:
Yes. This is NOT a refurb. This is taking a pipe that smokes poorly, and making it smoke better.

Take those caked up napalm victims and stuff 'em Uber. :shock:
How will that refurbish them? :scratch:

I just posted on three other sites Sas likes to restore Grabows that look like they re-entered the atmosphere unprotected. Address included. :p

8)

Kyle that may qualify you for a shipment of "special" tobacco.

It's my own personal blend of Mixture 79 and Borkum Riff.

I think you'll really like it.

But Sas, that'd just mean I'd be fueling dozens more rocket-hot Grabows for your workbench.

Say, I did win this 50 pipe lot of "The PIPE" and "The SMOKE" little numbers...how's your phenolic resin/pyrolytic graphite refurb technique? They didn't burn out of course, just a few cracks and needs some enamel paint...speaking of atmosphere re-entry... Hehehehe

8)

C360_2012-03-17-09-18-31.jpg

This is an early 1900's. Roland Amberloid. I got it 15 years ago, smoked it weekly for about 5 years. Every smoke was hot, wet and generally unpleasant. Nice pipe but smokes like hell.

Jim

I've got one, but it's already done. I recently sent Todd an Elliot Nachtwalter that was just a crappy pipe. I sent it just so he could see how poorly a mid grade handmade could be. He sent it back a couple of days ago (with a new pipe I'd purchased) and I have to say, it's not the same pipe that I sent out. Lovely draw, as opposed to the swizzle stick that was, and really a new pipe as far as combustion qualities are concerned.

Oh that's good to hear. Yeah, that particular one was built awful.

So far I'm most interested in HufflePuff's angrybird, but I'll give this thread a few more days to generate some candidates.