Savinelli Bing/Clark

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lgoldberg

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Been doing a lot of reading and searching about pipes, with the aim of picking up a better pipe for myself, since it looks like I'm sticking with this hobby.
Based on my favorite pipe being a MM Elf Cobbit (7.5" long) I think I just prefer a longer pipe for a cooler smoke. It seems to make a big difference.
So I'm looking at the Savinelli Bings and Clark's. The Clark is the same length as the Elf, but some comments say it's too small. The Bing is shorter (6.3") but looks nicer and has a larger bowl.
Anyone care to share any observations on their own experiences?
I know the right answer is probably "get both", lol.

I have had a big on my shopping list for some time now. I got a Bruno Nuttens Heritage Bing instead but still planning on getting a Savinelli Bing at some point.

Thanks for talking me out the ledge guys, can always rely on you to keep my PAD under control lol

20230909_104521.jpg

I have a Sav Bing, a prized possession and great smoker but recently purchased the new Country Squire Bing cob by MM, it's a great pipe if your interested in a Bing but are on the fence about cost. For me ,it's also about feeding my pipe addiction "jones".
I hope they replenish their stock of the MM Bings. I am wishing I had gotten one.