Savinelli/Brebbia

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drush1962

Reaction score
I bought an older ( very older ) Savinelli Punto Oro straight billiard. I think the # is 1028, but I don't have it with me. Here's the thing I'm asking about: On the left
( driver's ) side of the shank it reads 'La Savinelli'. So far so good. On the passengers' side just opposite that, it has the small Brebbia sitting gnome, only 4mm tall. I'm curious how long this was done, and when? I know they separated in 1956, I think, but when exactly did they do the double label thing? I will appreciate any info., and thanks in advance!!

drush1962":tm0bwreo said:
I bought an older ( very older ) Savinelli Punto Oro straight billiard. I think the # is 1028, but I don't have it with me. Here's the thing I'm asking about: On the left
( driver's ) side of the shank it reads 'La Savinelli'. So far so good. On the passengers' side just opposite that, it has the small Brebbia sitting gnome, only 4mm tall. I'm curious how long this was done, and when? I know they separated in 1956, I think, but when exactly did they do the double label thing? I will appreciate any info., and thanks in advance!!
Driver's side Italy? or Driver's side USA? :D