Scenes from my back porch...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mozjo33

Reaction score
We just had a small storm roll through.
This is what it looked like when it finished.

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

Pretty good sunset. Evening twilight is one of "the magic times," and there's two a day. 8) I like to try and enjoy both if I can. If there's a sunrise/sunset, even better.

Kind of eerie looking after the storm, the D.C. Area got battered pretty good with trees down all over the place from damaging winds. Hopefully we will all be spared this stuff through the summer. And I see you have an athletic field in your vicinity viewing the banks of lights in the background. Thanks for sharing the colorful views.

Wow, a textbook "red sky at night, sailor's delight" (or 'shepard's delight' if you prefer the alternate version)

Great pictures.. we have a storm going on right now in Stuttgart... no after pictures though as it's late and the sun is gone..

James

docwatson":jogo27ns said:
And I see you have an athletic field in your vicinity viewing the banks of lights in the background.
It's our high school stadium.

Thanks for all the great comments gentlemen!:D :D :D

That is beautiful! We had a big one hit Friday evening. We turned off all the lights, sat on the patio (covered) with the wife and a GBD and watched it roll in. Lightning, etc, than, huge winds and we had to jump up and get all the patio stuff secured. The wind actually lifted our furniture, so it went from serene to out of control pretty fast. A lot of folks around us and in WV (just across the Potomac River) lost power, but we were spared.