Schazaam

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schazaam

Reaction score
Greetings folks,
I hail from southern Ohio, and I enjoy a good pipe. Smoked pipes on and off for thirty-five years now. Whew, where does time go. Well, anyway, I just found this group, read some of the posts, and decided most of you folks seem to be good folk.
So, here I am.
I have a few (ten)pipes, I smoke all of them regularly. None of them are expensive pipes. I probably wouldn't own anything too expensive. I be afraid to smoke the thing.
And that's really what they're about.
I have no real favorite tobacco, but I prefer english, and balken mixtures.
Well, That's all that's relevant here, so I close with hopes of enjoying everyones
communications with this group.

Regards,
Schazaam

Welcome to BoB Shazaam. I remember Shazam from my childhood, here's a pic you can use as an avatar if you like :)

Welcome Schazaam.

You are right, most of us here are good folk. Not me though :twisted:

Wow, that certainly is a welcome, so, thanks everyone. Thanks for the avatar, Puff Daddy. As you see, I'll use it. And I will be a frequent annoyance, er, visitor, here.
Thanks again
Schazaam

Welcome aboard! Always good to have a super hero on board around here, in case we need to save the world or wup up on some bad guys!

Welcome. I've only been hanging out here myself for a short while but it is a great bunch of folks.