Scotties makes uh.may.zing pipes!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briarbabe

Reaction score
So, I went out to get the mail yesterday and there was a small box in my mail box, having not ordered anything I was confused to see my name on it...until I looked up at the name on the return. Scotties...I opened it to find a lovely note and a beautiful little pipe. Scotties, I have to say, even with no cake this is one hell of a smoker. I did as you requested and immediately headed over to Boswell's where I sat with the gents, who have nick named me Doris Day or DD, and smoked three lovely bowls in this gorgeous pipe over the course of the afternoon. Several of them admired my lovely little pipe and I passed on your name. ;)Thank you so much Scotties, I can't tell you how nice your surprise was. I can tell that I'm going to be reaching for this pipe again and again.

photo_17.jpg

A real good look'en pipe there. Scottie was very generous

What a great gesture Scotties!! Congrats on a fine pipe BriarBabe! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I'm so glad you like it :cheers: 

Funny thing that they call you DD.....She's my avatar :lol!:  and one of my favorite actresses.

Wonderful gesture of friendship between two fine pipe gals. :cheers: 

I bought a wonderful canted apple when Scottie was financing a dinner out with her hubbie. It has become one of my favorites and sits proudly among my other favorite pipes; Tyler Lane, Andrew Staples, Alexander Ponomarchuk, Dunhill, Boswell, etc.

Her pipes are second to none. Each one I've seen is beautiful and displays good engineering with a keen artistic eye.

Keep up the good work, Scottie! Congrats to you Briarbabe!

So cool!What a great surprise.
Beautiful pipe too.Congrats to both ladies.

Scotty's doing some nice blasting on her pipes. That is a very nicely done bent !

scotties22":xrqiyha3 said:
I'm so glad you like it :cheers: 

Funny thing that they call you DD.....She's my avatar :lol!:   and one of my favorite actresses.
Several of the guys insist I look like her when I smile. I agree, Doris Day was always well known for her mohawk. ;)

Thank you again.

What a wonderful surprise BB, very pleased to learn you are enjoying that fine looking pipe so well, kudos to Scotties, that was very kind of you. :cheers: :cheers: 

Outstanding pipe and may you smoke it in good health and happiness.

There are some seriously nice and talented people here!

What an awesome gift! (and gift giver)

Way to go Scottie!!!! Super nice pipe BB hope you enjoy it in rude good health!

Jim