Secret Santa 2014

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, Huberman, Santa sure merry'd you... everything but a ring is in there. :heart: :lol:

8)

What a great year--big ups to everyone who took part, and especially Carlos for running this goat rodeo! Murray crimmus to all, and to all a good night!

Wow, 2014, the year of the Super Secret Santas! What an amazing set of gifts!

Great first year for me :) I am already excited for next year.

However, we still have a few packages to be posted, don't we?

I think we do... But this was a lot of fun! So glad I did it, my first year on BoB.

Lesath":jvasvb2a said:
Thank you and Merry Christmas to all, particularly Carlos.  It's time to return to hibernation.
Have a good hibernation! Let us know if you see your shadow :D

Thanks for setting it up and way to go Santas. Thanks so much to my Santa and hopefully I can give more next year.

Thanks to Carlos for setting this up. What an outstanding job by the Secret Santas!

Merry Christmas, everyone. :santa:

I am still hoping for a couple pics from those working two jobs and running all over the countryside. If you get a chance give us a post. Then we can log this years Secret Santa in the historical archive. (Wherever that is. But it sounded good.)

HO ho ho ! :santa:

Last but not least, I guess???
Working like a dog and sick as a dog doesn't make for a jolly season! :evil:
Without further ado........

Top to bottom:
4oz. of McClelland 2015
2oz. of McClelland 2010
2oz. of Cornell & Diehl  Star of the East
"Dillo Dust" Texas Grilling Seasoning
A Pouch of MacBaren Modern Virginia
"Big Poppa's Texas Steak Rub"
A Missouri Meerschaum Corn Cob w/ handmade pipe sock!
BJ Long Pipe Cleaners
Medico filters for the cob.
One tin of MacBaren Latakia Flake

Thanks Santa.
Thanks to Carlos for putting this together this year!!!! :santa:

Way to Santa! I think Santa is probably checking with his elves. Might still be a package that's on the way.

I don't know about y'all, but we still have numerous personal packages that have not arrived yet. Not pipe related. Makes me think there is a backup in a Postal hub someplace. So don't be surprised if something shows on a doorstep related to some of y'all's Secret Santa. And check those old flowers alongside the porch. Might be something there. Ho ho ho! :santa:

It's not just you, Carlos. I have eBay pipes I shipped out nearly a week ago and some of it is still in USPS limbo-purgatory.

8)

Well, I am going to call this years Secret Santa done. Not all pictures got posted for everyone. But that's not unusual. We had a number of players that were very busy with work and travel. Not to mention the crush that the holidays bring.

We had no complaints or major troubles. A lot of multiple packages from multiple sources that added layers of confusion. A good time was had by all. And the generosity, considering what the actual minimums are, is truly stellar.

Thank y'all! :sunny:

Thanks to Carlos, my Santa...hell, all the Santas. I enjoyed how pipe-heavy this year was, though it nodded to the ghost of X-Mas Past with a gator, new briars (and a meer!) were what kept elves busy this year. Generous as usual. Good show, all. This is the only thing during December I look forward to. :santa:

8)

Thank you again Carlos!!!   3 cheers for setting this up  :cheers:   :cheers:    :cheers:
I've participated twice and it's been a great experience both times.

swhipple":lo8olx9v said:
Thank you again Carlos!!!   3 cheers for setting this up  :cheers:   :cheers:    :cheers:
Hip-hip! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Mozjo33":j9s4rkxq said:
swhipple":j9s4rkxq said:
Hip-hip! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hurrah! :geek:

Yes, thanks indeed Carlos and all the BoB Santas! This was just a fantastically fun part of the holiday :cheers:
Mike.