See What Happens When You Give Out UR Email Address

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Brian Ruthenberg caught me in a moment of weakness.

060910.jpg

0609a10.jpg

0609b10.jpg

0609c10.jpg

A very beautiful pipe!!! Congrats :sunny: :cheers: :cheers:

Jeesh Doc you certainly are ecletic:

"My bucket's got a hole in it; I can't buy no beer."
-Hank Williams

That was a country/western hit when i was about 11 or 12. Tell you about bucket beer sometime. Quite common when i was a kid.

Troll":wdc0c21i said:
Jeesh Doc you certainly are ecletic:

"My bucket's got a hole in it; I can't buy no beer."
-Hank Williams

That was a country/western hit when i was about 11 or 12. Tell you about bucket beer sometime. Quite common when i was a kid.
I was spinning up some real good Country, Bluegrass, and Roots this morning... Merle, Johnny, Gram, and Hank Sr. of course.

(And I'm too young to recall bucket beer, but here in the wicked city I was pleased to see that my favorite bar will now sell you a growler jug to take home anything on tap.)

I guess I should have put this in the PAD forum. Aw well.

I was just complaining to John Crosby at Chicago that he hasn't sent me an email lately. Said he was busy. He'll have to wait to sell me another pipe now. :lol:

Damned, I thought I invented bucket beer....

When I was brewing. I always brewed more beer than I had bottles to put them in so I poured whatever I couldn't bottle in a bucket with ice and my friends would come drink it without carbonation nor bottle conditioning...

MMmm.....Greeeeeeen Beeeeeer.......

I'd better not give him my EMail address. :eek:
My credit card has a hole in it.

Carlos":myqgd5xe said:
Brian Ruthenberg caught me in a moment of weakness.

060910.jpg

0609a10.jpg

0609b10.jpg

0609c10.jpg

Wow, that is a nice one. I keep saying I won't buy any more pipes, then Brian goes and makes something like that. I'm talking to Mark about my next commission. too

Wow,cumberland bit,silver fitment,and a killer blast!Nice......... 8)

Winslow :sunny:

Killer shape C! That's the quintesential Ruthenberg in every way! :cheers:

It's staggering just how nice it really is. Just arrived FedEx. Going to be a few days before I can light it up. I have a terrible sinus cold at the moment.